Hello? Is anyone out there? My posts are becoming far and few between. Most of the time I have no interest in posting and then others, like today, I feel like nothing would make me happier than updating this blog.
Although not much has changed since my last update I figured it couldn’t hurt to bring you up to speed. So let’s see:
- My boyfriend and I renewed our lease meaning that he gets to deal with me and our small apartment for another whole year. Lucky him!
- I have 4 weddings to attend this year. One in May, July, September, and October. My boyfriend is a groomsman in the September one and I am the MOH in the October one. This year is going to be busy….and expensive $$$$.
- I am going back to school. For now I am just taking one class per semester to complete my pre-requisites. This summer is organic chem. It’s a good thing that I met the girl I’m MOH for by failing out of Chem with her in college….
- I’m visiting my sister in a couple of weeks to attend her graduation for Nursing School–with a Master’s degree as a Nurse Practitioner. So proud of her!
- Still working the same job. I can’t say I’m thrilled with it but I’m trying to work as much as possible (overtime FTW) in order to save up money for school.
- The weather is improving IMMENSELY and with that comes my mood. I’m so happy that warmer weather has arrived, although there’s still plenty of room for even warmer days. I did get my first sunburn of the year yesterday though.
- Matt and I are doing REALLY well. Living together for the first year can be just as challenging as people say. It’s not so much the living together and figuring out expenses/chores/etc as much as it is being with the person ALL the time and witnessing the good and bad moments that can often be hidden when you don’t see each other all the time. It’s hard but it’s also absolutely amazing. So excited to spend more time with my guy.
- Recovery is going well. I had a few breakdowns–one of which was in public and around my coworkers so that was embarrassing but otherwise I am so proud of where I am and plan on continuing to work on myself every day.
- I can’t really think of many other things that are going on at the moment. I’m going to post some pictures from the past ~2 months and maybe they will spark some memories. Otherwise–Happy Friday and Happy Earth Day! As my boyfriend says–It’s a good thing we live here–makes celebrating Earth Day a whole lot easier. Silly boy.